£25000 - £28000 per annum
FBP - E - 13745_1553007233
5 months ago
Junior Finance Business Partner - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you looking to grow your commercial skills, direct mentorship from a highly experienced Senior Finance Business Partner? This opportunity will get you communicating with the operations teams, explaining the finances (budgets, KPI's, etc.) to help bring the business forward and informed. This company is fast growing, with a highly commercial environment and would provide a steep learning curve.
Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: circa £28,000 + benefits
- Compiling accurate forecasts covering both revenue and costs
- Generating KPIs
- Assist the Senior Finance Business Partner with improving the integrating of financial and commercial perspectives of business across the operations
- Business analysis
- Work with Profit Centre Managers to ensure maximum efficiencies across the board
- Capital asset and project financial management and reporting
- AAT qualified, relevant degree graduate, or qualified by experience
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Part Qualified
- Previous business partnering experience
- Engaged with different areas of a business (operations - sales, marketing, manufacturing)
- Experienced in month end accounting
- Some experience in business analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thick skin (this is a fast paced environment and will require someone to roll with the punches)
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Business Partner, Commercial Business Partner, Finance Business Partner and Assistant Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, parts of Leicester and Newark.