£17000 - £18000 per annum
L - JAn -14816_1559742207
3 months ago
Junior Analyst - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Have you just finished university or your AAT? Are you at the beginning of your career, looking for an opportunity to get early commercial experience? Cherry Professional are working exclusively with this rapidly growing, commercialised, Nottingham based company to bring on a hungry (to learn and earn) Junior Analyst.
Role: Junior Analyst
Salary: up to £18,000 to start + (post probation period) benefits
- Implementing and steam-lining processes
- Analysing companies, updating the records accordingly
- Analytical modelling and interpretation of data
- Report writing
- Assisting the team with further ad-hoc work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance or Technology) / AAT Qualified
- Strong A levels
- At least 1 years' Experience working in a finance/treasury/analyst role
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled on Excel
- Personable and able communicate with a range of stakeholders
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, MI Analyst, Business Analyst, Junior Analyst and Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester and Derby.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.