£22000 - £27000 per annum + Free car parking
9 months ago
Salary from £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Permanent full time hours of work 11am - 7pm or 7am to 3pm.
Cherry Professional are supporting an IT Specialist company based in Leicestershire, that has over 20 years' experience within its industry. Due to expansion and growth of the company they are now looking for a IT Software Technician.
Are you searching for an IT Software support Technician role? This is a great opportunity where you will be working in a vibrant office environment, and be part of this fast growing established company. If career progression is really important to you then this role maybe suitable.
To apply you must possess the following experience:
* Hands on experience of working with Microsoft SQL
* Strong knowledge of networking (IP, Ports, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, Etc.)
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills across all levels including stakeholders
* Experience of remote management
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Experience in working with a support ticketing system
Your responsibilities will include the following:
* Assist in software testing when required
* Provide 1st and 2nd line software support to their customers.
* Perform studies and diagnostics on data to highlight any patterns errors
* Offer internal IT support to all company users
* Provide analytical support to the developers and other departments
* Manage all IT issues and perform root cause analysis
* Provide software testing as required
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client provides excellent benefits to include the following :
Free car parking
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Are you available for an immediate interview and start? Have you also applied for the following roles Network Engineer, IT Software, Technicain Network Engineer, Technical Consultant, Software Tester, Web Developer, System Software Consultant