£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
IT Coordinator - Permanent - Full Time - Nottingham
As an IT Coordinator you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of technology services that support and improve business processes across the business. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will work within a small, close knit and highly motivated team.
- Build positive relationships with the key stakeholders in the business ensuring that the IT strategy and service develops to meet the business's needs.
- Strategic development of IT capability company-wide identifying new technology / systems to enhance business performance.
- Development of a road-map of projects and priorities. Including identifying opportunities through innovation to reduce cost and risk.
- Management of IT vendors and service providers including regular service reviews to ascertain quality of service, define and manage improvement plans and explore competitive alternatives at renewal cycles.
- Manage IT procurement including liaising with the group purchasing department and other subsidiaries to ensure synergies are maximized
- Full responsibility for the IT cost centre including preparation and control of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Ensuring IT policies and processes are robust and compliant.
- Development of formal risk management and governance of IT including business continuity plans.
- Advising and implementing IT controls for regulatory/adopted industry standards.
- Responsibility for cyber security including maintaining the Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Managing IT Assets including planning, budgeting, acquiring and maintaining in accordance with IT policies.
- Participation in the annual IT forum and IT group
- Working with other subsidiaries in order to develop knowledge of systems used in the industry.
Other roles that you may have applied for include IT Helpdesk, IT Manager, IT Coordinator & Systems Coordinator
Cherry Professional are advertising his role on behalf of the client.