£17000 - £19000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Nottingham - Invoicing Administrator
Cherry Professional are currently proud to be working for a stand-out and market leading Nottingham company.
They are currently recruiting an Invoice Administrator to join an already well established, hard working and successful team. You will be working hand in hand with your colleagues in a fast paced and challenging environment.
You will be working for a highly successful local Nottingham company. This company grows in revenue year on year by an exciting amount. Due to the growth, there are always opportunities for progression and training opportunities.
This is a 6-month contract and therefore would suit someone who is Immediately available.
- Processing invoices and matching invoices
- Processing Sales invoices
- Raising credit notes
- Data entry
- Finance admin
- Ad hoc duties
- Proven experience within a finance function
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Keen problem solver with the view to get to the root cause of an incident, with the view to adapt any process
- Excellent numeracy skills as well as having strong IT literacy skills are essential
- Pro-active self-starter.
The salary for this vacancy is £19,000
Roles you may have also applied to: Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable Assistant, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk and Accounts Payable Controller, Finance Administrator
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client