£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + 25 days annual leave, Pension
over 1 year ago
Cherry Professional are seeking experienced Invoice Administrators for an expanding facilities management company based a few miles outside of Birmingham city centre, working as part of the Invoicing team.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business who have just secured a number of significant contracts throughout the UK.
Duties as an Invoice Administrator that you will be responsible for are:
- To process all completed works to allow timely and accurate invoicing.
- Update client account to support applications for payment.
- Ensure all invoices have purchase order number and relevant documentation that is required for each individual client.
- To be first point of contact to deal with all queries in relation to invoicing from both internal and external sources in relation to the contracts.
- Confident in dealing with clients and internal staff to ensure the smooth running of the contracts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Undertake general accounts administration duties such as filing, call handling, general administration, and attending meeting to resolve problems, updating client records, preparing reports.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role with a background in Facilities Management administration.
- Able to provide a high quality, professional service Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
- Effective problem solving skills
- Reliable Detail conscious
- Results/tasks orientated
Our client offers a competitive salary based on experience and 25 days annual and pensions scheme as well as great additional benefits.
Cherry Professional is recruiting this role on behalf of our client.