£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking
27 days ago
International Trade Administrator | Nottingham | Salary from £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an International Trade Administrator to join an established and innovative organisation that is based in Long Eaton, Nottingham. You must have experience in export and trade and be proven to work well under pressure. Are you confident in fast-paced environments? Do you want an opportunity to join an organisation that can offer long-term career options? If so, then this could be the role for you!
- You will set up a new helpdesk and support customers with any queries and questions.
- Update spreadsheets and provide monthly reports.
- Work as part of the training and consultancy team, supporting the Training and Consultancy Manager.
- Review course offerings and suggest new courses or service opportunities.
- Book and confirm training courses.
- Raise appropriate invoices and billing for services.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel etc
- Specialised knowledge in export and import procedures
- Knowledge of customs regulations and customs special procedures
- Organised and able to manage your own diary
- Worked previously as a trainer
- Practical hands-on experience
- Knowledge and understanding of customs declarations.
- Good understanding of incoterms 2020, Commodity Codes and tariffs.
Desirable qualifications but not essential
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Qualification
- Qualifications obtained with the Institute of Export
- Qualifications obtained with the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce.
Benefits for you
- Free parking
- Company pension
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Hours of work, Monday to Friday 8.30, am – 4.30pm – Immediate start.
Other roles you may have applied for:
Sales Administrator, Export Administrator, Trade Admin, Administration Assistant, Administration Specialist, Import Administrator, Export Shipping Administrator, Export coordinator.