£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Strategise and manage marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Manage a UK team of 4 marketeers overseeing and advising on current projects and campaigns.
- Liaise with the Group Marketing Manager to develop the efficiency of marketing campaigns.
- Get hands on with marketing operations to continuously optimise the website to maintain online presence.
- Create engaging online and offline content.
- Manage a remote marketing with the possibility of international travel.
Ideal Candidate :
- Strong digital skills including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
- Strong copywriting ability.
- In-depth experience and understanding of SEO and techniques to ensure websites are highly searchable.
- Knowledge of print process and offline marketing as well as digital.
- Highly organised and good under pressure with experience managing multiple campaigns.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- CIM certification preferred but not essential.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.