£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Internal Audit Partner | Leicestershire | Ideal 1st Move! | Salary c£40k + car etc
Are you a practice trained newly qualified accountant considering a 1st move into industry? Do you thrive within a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholder groups to partner with? Are you considering your options between playing to your strengths in 'audit' yet have an idea that you are more likely to head down a commercial route in the future? If so this could be the ideal role for you …
Within this large UK client the Audit Team (along with the rest of the business!) are going through a huge transformation at the moment which includes team restructures, system upgrades and significant investment across the board. As part of this a new Head of Internal Audit has been appointed who is looking to re-write the audit rule book! Focussed very much on hiring the right 'people' into her team that go way beyond just technical audit capabilities. They are looking for relationship builders who are more commercial in nature and see the bigger picture.
As a result you will be given a high degree of trust from Day 1 with flexible working, home access and all the tools required to be a success.
What do you need to apply?
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally Big Practice trained but not a 'must' - good for a 1st move!
- If not practice trained then relevant blue chip industry experience
- Ability to work flexibly and travel as required with the role
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality of workFull UK driving licence
- Team Player with strong relationship building skills
Sound interesting? If so please click apply or get in touch for more information.