£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus, pension, private health
7 months ago
Responsibilities in the job will include;
- Establishing performance testing controls - financial reporting, treasury, tax
- Implementing and maintaining testing controls and performing financial and operational audits on new sites
- Develop communication methodology to ensure control is maintained
- Document results and conclusions for key personnel
- Travel for upwards of 8 weeks of the year including some international travel.
To be successful you will need to be a qualified accountant or auditor (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA, IIA) with experience in Audit, or risk. You will be able to coordinate multiple projects ensuring that work and reports are delivered to agreed timelines. Strong negotiation and presentation skills as well as an ability to work through problems in a positive and constructive manner.