£45000 - £50000 per annum
25 days ago
Risk & Assurance Lead | Leicester | Manufacturing | Salary c£45k + Generous Package
This role is probably a bit of a ‘curve ball’. Something you haven’t given a great deal of thought … until now! Are you a recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)? Are you looking for a role that involves more than the month and year end churn? Do you enjoy getting out into the business and engaging in a role where no two days are the same? Do you want to be part of making key changes that directly impact the operational effectiveness of the organisation? If so this role might work for you.
The Role ...
As part of the team you will get involved in process improvement by designing and implementing testing to enhance operational effectiveness and mitigate risk. In this role you will be a project manager, investigator and a business partner across the business by getting involved with investigations, business reviews and ad-hoc project work. The role also provides advice and assistance around the wider Group internal controls framework and tests control.
The Candidate …
- Professional UK recognised finance qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Financial background, preferably with ‘Audit’ experience.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify risks
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships across teams and all levels of the organisation.
- Prepared to challenge constructively and maintain independence at all times
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements of the business and support with a range of tasks.
- A flexible approach to solutions and the ability to adapt to new challenges
On Offer …
- Competitive salary
- Generous Package (including car allowance and bonus)
- Flexible working
- Inclusive and sociable team environment
Sound interesting? If so click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications