£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Interim Payroll Manager - 12 month fixed term contact - Global Brand - £65,000
A globally reconsidered business are looking to recruit an Interim Payroll Manager to successfully deliver an out scouring project and manage a payroll team.
Do you have payroll project experience that you would like to utilise as well a lead a team?
If yes this role could be for you!
This is a dynamic, well-ran, and established organisation, with a team of talented payroll administrators.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide end-to-end running of both monthly and weekly payroll in UK and provide expert advice on complex payroll issues.
- Ensure all that all payroll compliance is adhered too & all payments to third parties are paid correctly.
- Take the lead on process improvement, lead on any project work and make improvements to the division where necessary.
What we are looking for from you:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 year's experience in end-to-end payroll processing + Payroll Management + outscoring experience and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and portfolios of work.
- Applicants must have previous experience in payroll projects/ process improvement/system implementations .
- A dynamic approach to change, a positive and professional attitude and be able to liaise with key stakeholders at all level.
Please note the successful candidate will be based from London 2 days per week and Derbyshire 3 days per week.