£36000 - £40000 per annum
07795 385 225
12 days ago
Interim Payroll Manager | 12 month fixed term contract | Derbyshire
Do you take pride in providing an end to end payroll service? Do you enjoy being organised and assisting in pay queries? If the above applies to you then this will be the right opportunity for you! Cherry Professional are working with a well-established, market-leading business who are recruiting for an Interim Payroll Manager on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The ideal candidate will be available immediately or on a short notice period.
Key responsibilities will be to lead, co-ordinate and supervise all payroll activities and submissions of the team, playing a key role in developing processes and checks to deliver accurate, sensitive data in a timely and consistent manner.
- Overseeing the accurate and timely processing of monthly employment changes including new starters, transfers, promotions, maternity and paternity, sickness, bonuses, overtime and terminations.
- Ensuring monthly salaried and hourly payrolls across a number of sites are processed in an accurate manner.
- Review of bonus accruals and resolve disputes and queries relating to payroll production.
- Responsible for the provision of data to external benefit providers including health and life insurance.
- Responsible for P11Ds, P60s, P45s and payment of benefit taxes through the payroll.
- Understand and operate the T&A system used to produce information to pay our hourly employees.
- Experience in Payroll Management is essential
- Strong people management and coaching ability
- Meticulous approach and have a keen eye for detail and process.
- Available immediately or on a short notice period.