£20000.00 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
This vacancy is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Develop and maintain effective systems for objectives tracking, project progress reporting and risk/assurance reporting
- Supporting with email management, planning diary, scheduling diary appointments and travel management
- Prepare the business expenses claims and distribute to lead
- Assist the Director to coordinate their ever changing workload to ensure effective meetings, tracking actions to ensure deadlines are met, appropriate papers/resources are available
- Prepare documentation in readiness for meetings
- Take minutes where appropriate.
You will be required to:
- Have the ability to multi-task accurately to deadlines
- Pro-active and take on challenges
- Secretarial and or project management qualification
- Previous P.A experience at Director level
- Project Management skills
Other roles you may have applied for may include Personal assistant, executive assistant,secretary, senior administrator, EA.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client