£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Management Accountant - Northamptonshire - £30,000 - 35,000 per annum
We are currently supporting an award-winning SME business based in Northamptonshire, who are looking to recruit an interim Management Accountant for an initial 6 months fixed-term contract, with the possibility of permenent employment thereafter. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will be helping with the day-to-day running of the management accounts, including the sales ledger, purchase ledger, invoicing and month-end reporting.
You will be supported by Finance Director who really enjoys staff development & training, and sees this as a great opportunity for those looking for the next step in their career. Please note that previous experience as a Management Accountant, or similar, is essential.
Following a recent acquisition the business is undergoing significant changes, therefore you will need to be able to adapt to the need of the business. Part of this process will involve moving from a bespoke finance system to Sage over the coming months. The office is very modern and vibrant; location is fairly remote, however easily accessible from Northampton, Banbury or Milton Keynes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing Sales Ledger/Purchase Ledger
- Analyse and report on variances
- Assistant with the preparation of the monthly management account reporting pack
- Posting Journals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You will AAT Qualified, or working towards CIMA/ACCA
- You will have had experience of working in a finance team and exposure to Management Accounts
- You will posses strong Excel Skills
- You will be outgoing with good interpersonal skills