£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to develop, implement and roll out a HR strategy that is in line with the business objectives.
- Working to the business plan and needs of the business you will implement an effective HR strategy working to deadlines and budgets
- Guiding the HR team and leading in a motivating way
- Managing the HR budget appropriately whilst negotiating costs with third suppliers
- Working alongside team members to look into the Rewards strategy offered
- Making decisions and proposals for improvements and implementing agreed changes to maximise efficiency
- Managing projects and initiatives
- Responsible for the overall Recruitment strategy ensuring the brand name is well represented
- Researching and then to implement a employee benefits scheme to engage all members of the group
- A HR professional with a proven record of strategic people planning
- CIPD qualified
- Trade Union experience
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Experience project managing within the HR structure
If this sounds the role for you and you wnat to understand more please do apply!
Other role you may have applied for include' HR Director, Head of Human Resources, HR Manager or Human Resources Manager.