£200.00 - £300.00 per day
8 months ago
Interim Financial Reporting Manager - Derby
We are recruting for a Financial Reporting Accountant for an immediate start to support the business in the audit and preparation of accurate statutory financial information. To take the lead in managing the year end audit, ensuring that audit requests are managed effectively and that the Group's statutory accounts are completed in a timely manner. You will also work closely with the Group Financial Controller to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
* Produce the year end statutory accounts for the Group under IFRS
* Prepare / assist with the preparation of reconciliations and supporting documentation.
* Liaise with external auditors and internal finance teams to project manage the year end process,
* dealing with queries and following up on information requests.
* Assist the Group Financial Controller in ensuring compliance with Group accounting policies and procedures.
* Assist the Finance Controller with ad-hoc projects
Previous experience required in;
* Financial accounting using IFRS
* Experience in preparing accurate and timely financial information for external reporting purposes
* Ability to liaise with internal finance teams with many demands on their time
* Ability to liaise with external auditors and other advisors
* Experience in assisting in the preparation of year-end financial accounts and audit files.
This is a great opportunity to support a business going through growth and change over a busy period.