£250 - £350 per day
7 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller, this is a newly created position within and the role has been designed to give a significant amount of exposure to the senior stakeholders in the business and will provide valuable input to the commercial and operational decision-making strategy. This will be a varied role with line management responsibility and will also involve the need to identify and implement process improvements within the finance department and across the wider business.
Responsibilities to include;
* Providing leadership and guidance to the wider finance team, both direct and indirect
* Deputising for the Finance Director as required
* Review of existing business systems and procedures to identify and implement changes which deliver greater efficiency and improved performance
* Overseeing the production of accurate and timely management accounts
* Lead the forecasting and budget process, providing insight and commentary on key variances as well as identifying and tracking the risks and opportunities
If you enjoy working in a team that is motivated, enthusiastic and has a can do attitude, have strong financial modelling and IT skills please get in touch for further details. The role requires a Qualified ACA, ACMA or ACCA Accountant. They are looking to move quickly on this role and will initially be offering a date rate, ideally you will be immediately available or on a short notice period.