Are you a Qualified Finance Manager and ready for your next assignment?
Cherry Professional are excited to be partnering with a public sector education organisation based in Nottinghamshire, who are looking for a Qualified Finance Manager to join them on a 12 month temporary contract, with view to go permanent.
Please keep in mind that this role is due to start soon, so you will need to be on a short notice or available immediately.
What you’ll do…
- Working with the line manager, identify trends, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in areas that have financial implications and contribute to development and implementation of strategic plans for business units.
- Develop plans and budgets for business units within the organisation’s framework.
- Ensure that management accounts and forecasts are prepared in line with the organisation’s processes and standards.
- Lead a finance team (typically 4 - 8 staff) to provide effective and efficient operational financial management services and business-partnering support to one or a group of business units.
What you’ll need…
- Good Excel skills
- Qualified Accountant
- Well-rounded Management Accountant
- £60k salary
- 12 Month Temporary Contract
- Flexible Working
Jobs you may have applied for; Management Accountant, Senior Accountant, Senior Management Accountant and Finance Manager.