£300 - £350 per day
6 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an Interim Finance Business Partner for a business going through a period of change.
You will engage with key business stakeholders, providing analysis and advice in regard to their strategic, operational and CAPEX plans. You will apply commercial insight and analytical skills to drive business performance and operational decision-making. Specific responsibilities include:
* Business Partnering: Providing commercial/financial decision support stakeholders and across a number of business units
* Developing meaningful management reports and analytical tools: Understanding business drivers and recommending value-creating opportunities and initiatives which will impact business results.
* Special Projects: Development of business cases, Capital Investment models and other ad-hoc initiatives to drive business improvement
A Qualified Accountant, you can demonstrate relevant experience in a finance business partner role, ideally gained within a manufacturing and complex capital-intensive organisation.
* Ability to engage and enable others to achieve business-critical results - using strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with management
* Ability to think commercially and strategically - identifying ways to create value across the business, and supporting decision-making using insight, analysis and problem solving skills
* Track record of leading change, innovation and continuous improvement
* Good time management and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met particularly when faced with competing priorities
If you are immediately available or on a short notice period with experiences to match the requirements please get in touch for further details.