£27000 - £29000 per annum
28 days ago
Temporary Data Analyst | Remote Working | 3-6 months | Up to £29,577
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a well know and loved organisation in Nottingham. As an experienced Data Analyst, you will provide comprehensive support, information and analytics to the Organisational Development team which sits within their central HR function.
- Provide project support and data analysis
- Provide meaningful data in regards to HR, Recruitment, E&D and L&D confidential data and support new ways of working.
- Communicating these to the business; intranet pages, document control, MI pack, process maps etc.
- Provide project support to the wider business on data processing
- Use all Microsoft packages, with advance use of Excel
- Experience in a similar Data Analyst role
- Advanced use of Excel (v.look-ups, pivot tables etc)
- Confident with data manipulation and creation
Other roles you may have applied for: Commercial Analyst, HR Analyst, Data Manager