£23000 - £28000 per annum + Flexible hours, private health,
4 months ago
Income Officer - North Leicester / South Nottingham - £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Due to expansion within the business and in particular their Finance Team, We have an exciting opportunity for an Income Officer for our client based between Nottingham and Loughborough where you will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for all areas of income and reporting, as well as looking at process improvement and ensuring deadlines and timescales are met.
- Creating and sending invoices and statements
- Account reconciliations
- Taking card payments
- Allocating payments on customer accounts
- Organising direct debits
- Assisting with any customer queries
- Process and procedure improvement
- Full running of the department
- Previous experience of working within income management
- IT literate with working knowledge of Excel
- Experience in service charge and multi-site businesses would be extremely advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a group structure
The company offers an exemplary package with great benefits which include 25 days annual leave, Flexible working hours over 5 days, private health care, life assurance at 3 times the salary and much more.
Jobs you may have applied for include Service Charge Manger, Service Charge Officer, Income Officer, Income Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.