£200 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim HR Systems Analyst | Nottingham | Rate DOE
Cherry Professional are excited to be working with a growing Nottinghamshire based organisation to recruit an Interim HR Systems Analyst. In this role, you will be working closely with the Human Resources and IT function to look at the current use of the HR system and to scope out a plan of how to get the best out of it. To be successful in this role you will have a broad range of HR Generalist experience which includes implementing, managing and improving the use of the HR system.
Scope of the project is:
- Scope out how the current HR system is being utilised.
- Produce a plan about how you can get the best out of this system.
- Develop a project plan which outlines the processes and policies that need to be developed.
- Identify training and development needs for the end users.
- Deliver the project plan.
Desirable skills and experience: -
- A highly competent HR professional with excellent systems knowledge.
- Proven track record of implementing / improving HR systems.
- An expert communicator - both verbal and written.
What's on offer:
- Daily rate dependant on experience.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to a growing organisation.