£30942 - £40322 per annum, Benefits: Health and Fitness Facilities, Flexible Working, Health Insurance, Cycle2work Scheme, discount on travel. Pension 19.5% employer contribution.
21 days ago
HR Project Officer| Salary from £30,942 to £40,322 | Nottingham
Cherry professional are currently supporting a Nottingham based organisation to recruit a permanent HR Project Officer. This role is a generalist HR role where you will be working within the HR specialist services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic and supportive HR team. This role aims to strengthen the organisations offering and focuses on delivering EDI (equality Diversity and Inclusion) projects. The role sits within a team of Project Officers reporting into a Project Manager Do you have experience as a HR Project Officer within an academic environment?
- You will develop and implement projects across the HR remit.
- Plan projects and ensure the effective delivery of the agreed outputs.
- Suggest practical solutions to any challenges identified during the project delivery.
- Work with stakeholder to develop the agreed plans of action.
- Manage the delegation of work to relevant areas of the business as required to ensure successful delivery.
- You will be responsible for producing relevant project reporting including progress against plans, budget, risk/issues.
- Review and monitor the project's success throughout implementation and performance against KPI.
- CIPD Level 3-4 Qualified or a relevant Honours degree.
- Project management skills are essential.
- Project management qualification such as Prince2 is desired.
- Knowledge and experience of EDI and the confidence and willingness to deliver EDI projects.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Write reports/papers clearly and confidently.
- Experience working in partnership with trade unions.
Excellent benefits on offer for you.
- Health and wellbeing.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Health and Fitness Facilities.
- Flexible Working.
- Counselling Service.
- Onsite Doctors and Dentist.
- Health InsuranceProfessional development.
- Cycle2work Scheme, discount on travel.
- Pension employee contribution plus 19.5% employer contribution.
You may have also applied for the following roles HR Officer, HR Assistant, HR Generlist, HR Advisor