£38000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
HR Manager | Nottingham | £38,000 - £45,000 | Exclusive to Cherry
Cherry Professional are currently working with a Nottingham based organisation to recruit a HR Manager / Business Partner on a permanent basis. Working as part of a highly professional HR function, you will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are offered a professional service with regards to all HR matters. You will operate a full generalist role and manage a small team of HR professionals whilst actively supporting the HR Director with the strategic vision of the people plan.
- Support HR Advisor with all employee relations casework and take personal responsibility for escalated / complex casework.
- Ensure employee engagement is maximised.
- Advise and support stakeholders with all HR-related queries.
- TUPE and M&A support.
- Mentor, coach and develop HR team.
- Organisation Development activities.
- L&D activities from early careers through to leadership development.
- Play an active part in promoting all wellbeing activities.
- Be an ambassador of the company values and vision.
- Manage apprenticeship levy.
- Support all recruitment activities.
Desirable skills and experience
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Strong stakeholder management skills - including communication and influencing skills.
- Change management exposure and knowledge of project management best practice.
- Up to date employment law knowledge.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
- An opportunity to work with a highly talented senior HR team.
- The chance to make a difference and have a real impact on a highly successful organisation.