£17000 - £20000 per annum
2 months ago
Cherry professional are currently recruiting for a HR coordinator for a business based in Derby.
Your duties will be:
- You will ensure the provision of an efficient, effective and comprehensive HR service to all relevant managers and HR teams.
- Providing accurate and appropriate information/ HR advice on employee relations matters including absence management, performance management, disciplinary and grievance
- checking standards in a way which is consistent with the organisation's values and They will support the development of a paperless and on-line HR transactional service by advising and working with colleagues to ensure robust processes and systems are in place.
- Supporting HR transactional processes (e.g. contractual changes, joiners and leavers, etc.)
You will need to have:
- Can-do attitude and a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Experience of operating in an administrative capacity
- Basic knowledge of Employment Legislation, processes & systems
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply today.