£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
11 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join a highly desirable business based in Derbyshire.
As a part of your role you will be required to:
- Keep all people policies and ER Tools up to date
- Provide end to end support and case management
- Manage ER case work
- Write job adverts
- Support the HR team with new starters/leavers.
- Liaise with line mangers to ensure right to work documents and references are completed.
- Processing annual reviews
- Drafting employment contracts and issuing them out
- Support monthly payroll
- Sickness and absence administration
- Support the HR Business partners and line managers with all ER cases.
You must have:
- At least two years HR experience
- Good knowledge and understand ER issues and employment law
- CIPD Qualified or Part Qualified
- Extremely organised with excellent data entry and written skills
- Fully converse with maintaining HR records and systems
If this HR Coordinator role sounds of interest please apply straight away!