Up to £25000 per annum
12 days ago
HR Adviser for a Fixed Term Contract - HR Generalist
Cherry Professional are recruiting for a HR Advisor to start ASAP for their client based in North Derbyshire. This is to join a well established organisation and to be part of a fantastic HR team in Derbyshire for a 10 month FTC.
HR Advisor - Responsibilities
- Provide generalist HR advice to line managers to ensure compliance with employment legislation, HR policies and procedures.
- Advise and support with employee queries
- Ensure that employee records are accurately recorded and maintained.
- Provide accurate HR information.
- Recruitment, interview & selection.
- Dealing with contracts & offer letters
- Training and development.
- Absence management, return to work interviews
- Performance monitoring and policy implementation.
- New starter inductions
- HR Administration
Experience / Requirements:
- Proven experience within a HR Advisor role
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise at all levels.
- Good PC skills.
Similar roles that you may have applied for include HR Coordinator, Senior HR Administrator, HR Advisor
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.