£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
HR Advisor | £30,000-35,000 | Derbyshire | Temporary
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an exciting, temporary role in between jobs? Do you have ER experience?
Cherry Professional are working alongside a rapidly growing client to recruit an experienced and adaptable HR advisor. The successful candidate will join the business at a time of vast expansion, having grown from 150 staff to 700 staff in a in a short period of time. If you are used to working in fast paced and dynamic environments, then this could be the next challenge for you.
- Responsible for a back log of ER casework.
- Dealing with investigations, grievances, absence, and performance management.
- To escalate issues or breaches within the policy and procedure to the HR Services Manager as appropriate.
- Liaise with HR Services regarding employee information to ensure that all records and systems are up to date.
- Report directly into HR Services manager.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience Required:
- CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a front line HR role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work well as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Able to problem solve and apply lateral thinking.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet competing demands.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
What’s on offer?
- 7-8 weeks temporary work.
- £30-35k salary equivalent.