£25000 per annum
13 days ago
HR Advisor | £25,000 | Derbyshire
Cherry Professional are working alongside a county-wide, exciting client to recruit an experienced HR Advisor. The successful candidate will provide a professional and confidential HR service across all aspects of the business, offering guidance and support to line managers to ensure that legal compliance and effective and efficient practise is always maintained.
- To provide a proactive HR service in terms of advice and guidance on the application of policies and procedures across the spectrum of HR activities as required.
- To escalate issues or breaches within the policy and procedure to the HR Business Partner as appropriate.
- To ensure that personal working knowledge of the business is up to date and that you are communicating information correctly and with confidence.
- To manage the recruitment process from initiation of a request for a position to be filled
- Ensure that the line managers follow the Company guidelines and Company policy for recruitment and selection.
- Liaise with HR Shared Services regarding employee information to ensure that all records and systems are up to date.
- General administration, copying and filing as required.
- Working closely with the depots to ensure that the Absence Management procedure is implemented consistently across the business
- Assist in developing training and development initiatives with the HRBP as required
- Cooperation in implementing the Health and Safety and Environmental policy
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience Required:
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Experience of working in a front line HR role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work well as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Able to problem solve and apply lateral thinking.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet competing demands.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
You may have also applied for roles such as HR Assistant or Human Resources Advisor.