£26000 - £28500 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor | Nottingham | Salary £26,000 - £28,500 | Exclusive to Cherry Professional
Cherry Professional are currently working with a Nottingham based organisation to recruit an HR Advisor on a permanent basis. Working as part of a really talented and experienced HR team, you will be a first point of contact to managers and employees of all aspects of Employee Relations including absence, equality, maternity / paternity pay, disciplinary and grievance. You will offer a highly credible and professional service to all of your stakeholders.
- On a day to day basis you will support the HR Manager with full HR generalist support across the entire employee lifecycle within the business area that you are responsible for.
Some of the day to day duties will include: -
- First line support to employees and managers regarding all employee relations casework.
- Provide clear and accurate advice in a timely manner.
- Support HR Manager with complex casework.
- Stakeholder management.
- Produce reports on HR metrics.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Co-ordinate and take notes during employment tribunals.
- Regularly assess compensation and benefits data.
- Drafting letters, reports, and minutes and undertaking research as required.
Desirable skills and experience
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or part way through these studies after completing Level 3.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - including communication and influencing skills.
- Up to date employment law knowledge and good casework experience.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £26,000 - £28,500 depending on experience plus a full benefits package.
- An opportunity to work with a talented HR team.
- Career progression.
Other roles you may have applied for: HR Advisor, Hr Officer, Senior HR Advisor, HR Generalist. Human Resource Adviser.