£14000.00 - £16000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR Administrator - Nottinghamshire - Part-Time - £14,000 - £16,000
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a highly successful and innovative organisation in North Nottingham has just gone live. This is a fantastic role where you will be working in a fast-paced environment, where you will be providing comprehensive support to a busy HR department. This role is on a part time basis, (approximately 25 hours per week over 5 days) with negotiable working hours.
This role would be perfect for someone who has a smart, enthusiastic and hard-working approach to their daily tasks and requires flexibility in their personal life.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the existing HR framework on a continual basis
- Maintaining HR records
- Recruitment of staff
- Administration of new starters, job offers/inductions/contracts/right to work checks
- Support Managers and employees during disciplinary matters
- Manage private healthcare and the holiday/ absence system e-days.
- Maintain training records for all employees
- First point of contact with our external HR Consultant
- Driving licence and reference checks
- Ensuring 3 month and annual reviews are completed
- Log engineer time sheets ensuring that they have a long enough break in-between shifts and booking engineer holidays on SAP
- Any other ad-hoc duties
Ideal candidate qualities for this role:
- 1 Years' experience in HR
- Commercial awareness
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Good team working skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite car parking
- Pension Scheme
- Free Fruit
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
Other roles you may have applied for: Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Personnel Administrator.
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.