£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + car parking
over 1 year ago
HR Administrator - Leicester - £20,000 - £23,000
Are you an immediately available HR Administrator role?
This Leicester based position is offered on a permanent basis. You will be working for a supportive company who are offering career progression and development. Additionally, you will be part of a fantastic HR team in a casual and relaxed environment.
Sound like the HR Administrator job for you?
This is an exciting role as you would be the first point of call for all HR issues including but not limited to; absence management, annual leave queries and payroll.
Other HR duties involve:
- Collecting and recording all new starter documentation, requesting employee references, sending out contract letters.
- You will be supporting the HR Manager in meetings by taking minutes
- You are going to accurately record all change to the employee pay in payroll spread
- Maintaining HR records
- Review the existing HR framework on a continual basis
- Must have excellent skills with Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised
- A keen interest in all things HR
Benefits for you:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Free car parking
- Employee assistant programme
- Life insurance 2 x salary
You may have applied for roles such as HR Admin, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator