Up to £18000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Helpdesk Advisor (Dutch or Swedish speaking) - Nottingham - Permanent - £18k
Cherry Professional are recruiting for a full time, permanent DUTCH OR SWEDISH SPEAKING Help Desk Advisor for our reputable client based in Nottingham City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a vibrant and continuously evolving business.
Hours of work are on a rotating shift pattern between 7am and 10pm Monday to Sunday.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with HELPDESK & CUSTOMER SERVICE experience and confident telephone manner. You will be provided with the necessary training in order for you to be both confident and competent in your role.
- You will be responsible for liaising with both clients and customers to ensure a smooth and efficient service
- Answering incoming calls with a professional telephone manner
- You will need to be able to build a strong relationships with existing clients and customers
- Be reactive in situations and stay calm under pressure and think on your feet and be able to investigate and solve any issues that arise
- Will have Customer Service experience - this includes from a Retail background
- Be fluent in DUTCH or SWEDISH
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Strong Customer service background
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Organised and efficient and able to take ownership of the task in hand
- Personable and able to listen to customers
Other roles you may have applied for: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Agent, Inbound Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Executive, Helpdesk Assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting this on the behalf of their client