£55000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and oversee all marketing activity.
- Lead and inspire a large and diverse marketing team and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines in line with the marketing budget.
- Drive ROI through creative thinking and team operational efficiency.
- Liaise with other senior members of the marketing team to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Create and analyse reports on current campaigns in order to make adjustments to the strategy if needed.
Ideal Candidate :
- 2+ years in a senior marketing role.
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple campaigns with excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the full-mix of marketing.
- Experience and desire to work with a large and ambitious team of marketers.
- A creative and dynamic thinker who relishes a challenge.
- Educated to degree level.
- Marketing qualification desired (not essential).
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Director of Marketing, Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager.