£38000 - £42000 per annum
28 days ago
Head of Marketing and PR Division | Nottingham | Up to £42,000
We are recruiting for a permanent Head of Marketing and PR for a well-established company based in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable marketer that has 8+ years’ experience in marketing, PR and communications.
You will be working for a fast-growing, global company that can offer you the chance to learn and develop as part of a diverse team. You will be working in a relaxed office environment and be part of a friendly, supportive culture. This role will report into the Head of Product Marketing and Market Analytics. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing and be able to run a successful marketing & PR team.
- You will be responsible for developing, improving and adhering to the marketing strategy and tactics, ensuring that the organisation is represented effectively both internally and externally.
- Research, plan and successfully run campaigns from start to finish, measuring them and adapting if necessary.
- You will manage, oversee, track, and evaluate all employees' actions that fall within the Marketing & PR Division.
- Build and maintain relationships with the sales teams and business support. You will ensure the proper marketing support for each department is provided, including content and design.
- Manage the marketing budget and annual plan to drive better internal and external processes.
- You will manage relationships with external parties, including the press, ensuring regular contact with key publications, and speaking on the organisations behalf when required.
- Attend exhibitions, conferences, and webinars where necessary and utilise the knowledge gained from these events and share the information with relevant parties in the business.
- Manage the company content including booklets, leaflets, flyers, presentations, websites, case studies, press releases and all other printed and electronic materials.
- Drive the production of high-quality content and design for all marketing materials.
- Supervise the development and implementation of strategic campaigns from creation to monitoring campaign success, presenting campaign results, and making suggestions/changes for future projects.
- Manage all social networks, including the company profiles. You will publish all content and communications, and actively work to increase engagement and the follower base.
- Oversee team members, ensuring everything is done correctly and that the Social Media Strategy and Social Media Policy are being updated and adhered to.
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing/PR/Comms
- Creative person who is passionate about PR and marketing
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies and campaigns to meet company objectives.
- Interested in new technologies and takes initiative to learn about them
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- The client is looking for someone who has been published by the media as a market expert or published as a ghost writer
Salary - up to £42,000 and hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Other roles you may have applied for: Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing,