£65000 - £75000 per annum
29 days ago
This is a strong opportunity for someone to step into the shoes of 'Head of FP&A' to support the business as it navigates a period of change and a finance team restructure.
You will report into Finance Director level and work alongside the Financial Controller. You will manage the day to day commercial finance activities and provide an FP&A service to the business.
What might you typically get involved in?
- Partners with the Operational teams to improve operations, reduce cost, and grow the business
- Coordinate and prepare annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting, variance analysis and then articulate financial results
- Develop forecast assumptions and execution plans, working directly with the Operations and FP&A teams to deliver insight and drive results
- Drive financial statement development, period to period variance analysis, and KPI reporting
- Support to financial leadership through understanding and explanation of financial results
- Support of Program Management financial support activities including development of the Strategic Plan
What do you need to be considered?
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in a senior FP&A / commercial finance role
- Ideally you will have experience within the manufacturing sector
- SAP experience would also be useful
What do you think? Click apply or get in touch now to discuss further
Commutable from: Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham and Derbyshire