Head of FP&A | East Midlands | Exclusive to Cherry
Exciting opportunity to join a high growth (Average of 40% YOY growth) c£55million turnover private equity backed software business based in the East Midlands as Head of FP&A (a newly-created role) to support their ambitious growth strategy.
Working closely with the CFO, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for, amongst other things, leading the annual financial planning process, guiding the business through the annual budgeting and forecasting process, the production of board reports and presentations, cost management of any major investment projects, utilise BI tools to provide meaningful insights into the business, providing an insightful business-partnering service to budget holders and shareholders across the business and the provision of meaningful commercial analysis aimed at continually improving profitability.
Offering up to £80,000 + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Flexible working (50% home working)
This opportunity will demand that you think commercially and build effective relationships right throughout the Group, as well as providing expertise to group reporting processes. There will be a real chance to implement tangible improvements and put your own stamp on a growing business.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience of preparing financial analysis and management reports, balanced with some commercial experience that demonstrates effective business partnering qualities;
- Advanced financial modelling skills, ability to update, operate and develop financial models
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a confident communication style, preferably having had exposure to dealing with senior managers (non-finance) in order to influence them to embrace recommended improvements, and obtain key information from them to tight timescales;
- Relevant experience in a PE or VC Backed business;
- Practical experience of leveraging Office 365 Apps, including PowerBI, to automate process and provide MI
In return, you will:
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed and successful organisation that will provide genuine opportunities to develop your career and skill-set;
- Gain varied exposure in a diverse role, giving you great financial, operational and commercial experience in a business with an aggressive and defined growth strategy;
- Have the exciting opportunity to improve the reporting function (and all associated processes), establish your own ideas, implement continued improvements and influence decisions in a senior level role, helping to further sharpen your commercial acumen
- Opportunity to build a high performing support team around you
- Join a values-driven business - “Great to work with. Great to work for."
Are you a talented Commercial Finance Manager looking to assume a broad and varied senior role in a growing and successful business and enjoy fantastic career opportunities? If so, then this is a role to explore further…
Jobs you may have applied for Head of F&A, FP&A Manager, Commercial Finance Manager, Head of Commercial Finance.