£75000 - £100000 per annum
7 days ago
Head of FP&A | Retail Sector | Exclusive to Cherry Professional | Flexible Working
An exciting opportunity to join an instantly recognisable brand and success story from the high street as their newly created Head of FP&A to drive strategy and innovation across the business.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the successful candidate will take ownership of the full planning cycle, including long term strategic plans, budgets and forecasts and will provide insight and analysis to the SLT to support strategic decision making.
Alongside this the role holder will get involved in wider transformation projects, system implementations and anything driving innovation across the organisation. This person will then work closely with finance leadership to ensure delivery within agreed expectations.
- Financial Planning, Reporting and budgeting to strategic objectives
- Financial Scenario Modelling and Investment Appraisals
- Deliver deep market insight to spot trends and ensure market position is maximised
- Produce and deliver MI to SLT and senior stakeholders
- Provide insight and variance analysis along with appropriate response plans
- Deputise for FD when required
- Educated up to Degree level or above
- Strong Commercial Finance and Strategic Planning Background
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with +10 years PQE
- Intelligent, Articulate and Highly Numerate
- Analytical, Strategic and a Customer / End User approach
- Someone used to a fast paced, multi site organisation
- Understanding of Retail, FMCG or indeed E-commerce would be useful
- Highly competitive remuneration package on offer along with access to corporate benefits.
This role is ideal for someone seeking to progress to the Director level as you will be required to deputise for and work closely with the current FD.
Sound interesting? Think you have what it takes? If so please forward your application or get in touch for a confidential chat.