£60000 - £70000 per annum
0115 922 2240
22 days ago
Head of FP&A | Nottingham | Exclusive to Cherry Professional
Exciting opportunity to join a high growth c£60million turnover emerging business based in Nottingham as Head of FP&A (a newly-created role) to support their ambitious growth strategy.
Working closely with the CFO, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for, amongst other things, leading the annual financial planning process, guiding the business through the annual budgeting and forecasting process, the production of board reports and presentations, providing an insightful business-partnering service to budget holders and shareholders across the business and the provision of meaningful commercial analysis aimed at continually improving profitability.
Offering up to £70,000+ 10% Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Flexible working (2 days home, 3 office split)
This opportunity will demand that you think commercially and build effective relationships right throughout the Group, as well as providing expertise to group reporting processes. There will be a real chance to implement tangible improvements and put your own stamp on a growing business.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience of preparing financial analysis and management reports, balanced with some commercial experience that demonstrates effective business partnering qualities;
- Advanced financial modelling skills, ability to update, operate and develop financial models
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a confident communication style, preferably having had exposure to dealing with senior managers (non-finance) in order to influence them to embrace recommended improvements, and obtain key information from them to tight timescales;
- Have demonstrable organisation skills, allowing you to easily balance concurrent projects and a busy workload, effectively prioritising duties for the benefit of the business;
- Experience in managing banking relations and covenants
In return, you will:
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine opportunities to develop your career and skill-set;
- Gain varied exposure in a diverse role, giving you great financial, operational and commercial experience in a business with an aggressive and defined growth strategy;
- Have the exciting opportunity to improve the reporting function (and all associated processes), establish your own ideas, implement continued improvements and influence decisions in a senior level role, helping to further sharpen your commercial acumen
- Opportunity to build a high performing support team around you
Are you a talented Commercial Finance Manager looking to assume a broad and varied senior role in a growing and successful business and enjoy fantastic career opportunities? If so, then this is a role to explore further…