£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Financial Reporting | East Midlands | £80,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Cherry Professional are delighted to have been exclusively engaged to recruit this pivotal role on behalf of one of the largest organisations in the Leicestershire region. The client offers a diverse and fast paced working environment and a relatively low staff turnover. This has been achieved by developing internal talent and promoting from within when possible. This is therefore a rare opportunity to recruit a senior finance role on their behalf.
As an experienced Finance professional you will be directly responsible for financial reporting, accounting and any treasury related activities for the UK & Europe. You will be responsible for liaising with external auditors in relation to the completion of statutory accounts as well as co-ordination and reporting relevant results to group level. You will have key involvement in reporting, cash management, and compliance. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing process improvement strategy.
As Head of Financial Reporting you will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the following:-
- Leadership of a high performing team ensuring this remains appropriately resourced and structured to meet business needs whilst maintaining a team based focus on excellence and continuous improvement
- Oversee preparation / review of the companies reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Management of liquidity and risk
- Preparation of cash-flow forecasts, budgeting and analysis in relation to liquidity and capital
- Coordinate completion of all statutory accounts (UK GAAP and IFRS)
- Ensure all necessary processes and controls are in place and effective to ensure compliance with relevant regulation and legislation
- Collaboration with Tax, Legal and M&A teams in relation to all restructuring activities
- Engagement with Senior Management team and participation in relevant meetings
- Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with significant PQE
- Experienced Team Management skills with track record of success
- Industry Experience within large multi-site organisations
- Focus on Continuous Improvement and operational excellence
- Working experience of IFRS , UK GAAP etc
- Strong IT skills including usage of a major ERP platform such as SAP
- Change Management / Project Management Skills
- Strong communication skills effective both horizontally and vertically
If the above is of interest please click 'apply' or get in touch for more information.
Other roles you might have applied for include: Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Financial Reporting Manager, Finance Director, Director of Finance, Financial Accountant and Senior Finance Manager