about 1 month ago
Head of Communications & Marketing - Permanent - Salary £45k - £66k - Mansfield
Cherry Professional are delighted to be recruiting for a Head of Communications & Marketing for their client based in Mansfield.
Your role will be to strategically lead and develop the Communications and Marketing team in line with the Communications and Marketing strategy and business plan. You will ensure a customer focused approach with an emphasis on delivering a full mix of targeted, timely, innovative and well conveyed communications and marketing solutions.
- Lead the development, delivery and ownership at a team level of a 12-month campaign-based rolling Communications & Marketing strategy that is aligned to corporate and department priorities and meets the needs of the organisation.
- Own and manage the representation of the company in all physical, verbal or written forms (including any branded items such as PPE and signage and tones of voice), supporting other areas of the business to assist in delivery of a consistent message that reflects the mission, purpose and values of the company at all times.
- Lead the Communications and Marketing team to increase the company profile through external media coverage that demonstrates the company's expertise.
- Develop and maintain third party relationships in all relevant stakeholder and media channels to ensure the company is best positioned to place stories at pace and maximise coverage to relevant target audiences.
- Ensure the team proactively create opportunities to secure positive media coverage and disseminate relevant coverage to key internal audiences.
- Ensure close coordination of external communications managing stakeholder engagement, organisational and reputational risks appropriately.
- Ensure resilience of service provision through the development of cost-effective agency arrangements for a full mix of communications, design, marketing and print services.
- Own and manage both the content strategy and creative "look & feel" of the company Intranet; supporting the user group, where necessary, to ensure this communication channel remains current and effective.
- Work proactively with ICT to ensure the alignment of technical and creative developments of electronic communication channels.
- Work proactively with the Head of Business Intelligence & External Affairs to ensure alignment of strategies, with clear delineation of any projects or communications being undertaken.
- Ensure the team deliver, monitor and measure appropriate Key Performance Indicators as agreed with the Board and the ELT on an ongoing basis.
- Support the Business Continuity Planning ensuring the Major Incident Communications Plan is up-to-date and communicated to relevant parties.
- Ensure relevant policies, training and guidance are in place for staff; regularly reviewed and appropriately maintained.
- To comply with and contribute to the improvement of operational and team processes and procedures
- To assist with the preparation and execution of the team's objectives, budgets and financial records
- To identify opportunities and implement change leading to team development, system improvement and good value for money
- To maintain and develop positive stakeholder relationships in order to promote the company and assist it to meet its objectives
- To support research and development projects
Cherry Professional are advertsing this role on behalf of the client.