Are you looking for a multi-national company with career progression. A role that gets you involved with stakeholders in many different countries. Do you want to be part of an organisation that operates 25 well-known brands? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
The main purpose of the Group Reporting & Planning Manager’s role is to manage all internal Group level P&L and KPI reporting, including gathering of requirements, designing reports, and reporting processes and delivering regular and ad hoc reports to the CFO, Group Executive Committee and Group Board as well as managing all external Group level reporting and the consolidation of the annual P&L plan.
Salary will be up to £65,000 plus 30% bonus (paid consistently) and further benefits including Health insurance, Life Assurance, Well-being and Financial Advice platforms and very flexible working – home and office based.
- You will own the process for producing accurate and timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly consolidated Group reports
- You will build strong collaborative working relationships within the Group Finance team, with the Investor Relations team and with the divisional finance teams.
- You will be tasked with continuously improving the Group reporting processes
- You will be responsible for adding value to trading performance reports, analysis and presentations and external reports
- You will ensure the Group wide consistency of KPI and reporting definitions
- Add value to trading performance reports, analysis and presentations, and external reports
- You will own the process by which divisional plans are submitted to Group Finance, consolidated, presented to the Group Board and incorporated into Group consolidated reports
- You will also provide support to the Investor Relations team in answering ad hoc investor and analyst’s queries, updating on current trading and providing insight on current forecasts
Who the Client is looking for…
- You will ideally be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with reporting experience
- Have excellent communication skills able to talk and deliver to non-finance people
- Have strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivering reporting process improvements
What’s on offer….
- A great career in an International business
- Salary will be between £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- 30% bonus
- Flexible working – home and office based
- Very inclusive and diverse culture
If this is of interest, please give me a call now to discuss on 07919 010701
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby & Sheffield
Jobs you may have applied for include Reporting Accountant, Qualified Accountant, FP&A, Commercial Accountant or Finance Business Partner