£40000 - £50000 per annum
24 days ago
Group Reporting Accountant | Blue Chip Organisation | Leicestershire | Salary c£45,000 + benefits
Are you a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) looking for a new role?
Are you thinking a large organisation is where you would like to be yet you want to be able to make an impact and not be restrained to a narrow corporate role?
Would you enjoy being part of a large, listed and profitable organisation that has managed to retain a real ‘family feel’ in terms of its culture?
If so then please read on …
The Finance Team
- The Finance teams do far more than just number crunching; they identify, analyse and present vital information which informs decisions and drives commercial decision making. As such the finance team is held in high regard across the business.
- Finance is a pivotal driver to the organisations continued success, so if you enjoy working in an environment where your work is valued and has a direct impact on the success of organisation then this could be just the place for you.
- This is a rare opportunity to join the Group Finance team and as part of this role you can expect to:-
- Be responsible for the production and interpretation of financial accounting information for the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal, corporate governance and accounting standards
- Take ownership of Group accounting policies and procedures.
- Providing advice and support to the business as required
- Assist with preparation of Annual Report, Accounts and interim results announcements
- Prepare Audit Committee papers at half and year-end and key point of contact for the external auditors
- Be involved in both technical accounting and operational finance projects (including process review and improvements and a new system implementation)
- Lead balance sheet analysis
- Qualified financial accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Extensive technical accounting experience and knowledge
- A good team player
- Able to work upon own initiative
- Attention to detail
Sound interesting? If so please ‘click apply’ or get in touch for more details.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications