£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus, pension, company discounts
12 months ago
Financial Accountant - Derby
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Group Financial accountant to join this growing SME in Derby.
Expansion into international markets has resulted in this new position. Working with the Finance Director you will be responsible for managing all statutory Group Reporting requirements.
This role requires a qualified ACA, ACCA accountant and would suit someone who is looking for their first move out of practice or someone who has worked in industry.
Job responsibilities will include;
- Work with the FD and financial advisors to develop and implement required changes for accounting and taxation to assist international growth
- Ensure that group reporting requirements are met
- Manage cashflow by tracking transactions
- Ensure accounts, tax returns and other financial requirements are met
- Manage the relationship with the Auditors and Tax advisors
You will be a qualified accountant with one of CCAB qualifications and ideally have previous experience of working in a multinational environment. Company will provide you with the opportunity of joining a successful company who are experiencing 25% growth.
Other roles you may have applied for - Financial Accountant; Reporting Accountant, Group Accountant
The role is commutable from Burton-on-Trent, Lichfield, Castle Donington, Leicester, Nottingham, Alfreton.