£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Group Reporting Accountant | Manufacturing Sector | Leeds | Salary up to £45k + benefits
Are you a newly qualified accountant in practice looking to make your first move to industry? Or, are you you an industry experienced accountant who has recently qualified or is nearing qualification? If so and you are open to a varied role within a large manufacturing organisation then this could be a suitable opportunity for you.
- This role sits with a global manufacturing organisation with a brand new head office in Leeds City Centre. It is therefore easily commutable from a variety of locations due to excellent transport links to the city. The client has a reputation for prioritising their people by offering development and progression opportunities along with a flexible and supportive working environment. As a result of this their staff turnover is relatively low and many people build build successful careers with them.
- This client has performed well throughout the pandemic, remains profitable and is very acquisitive.
- The role therefore comes with a strong potential for career development over the long term and a number of individuals have progressed through the ranks to Director level.
- Due to an internal promotion the client is looking to bring in a new accountant to support the Group Reporting Manager. This role will involve producing monthly management accounts for multiple entities includes a great deal of exposure to the Exec team to present findings and explain variances etc. Typical Duties will involve:-
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Preparation and presentation of the Board Pack
- Statutory Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 2-3 years relevant, practical experience
- Competent and experienced in General Ledger activities
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement focused environment desirable
- Experience of working with multi-site and/or multiple clients desirable
Sound interesting? Please click 'apply' or get in touch with me for more details.