£40000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
We are delighted to be supporting a longstanding client in what is an extremely important hire.
This will be the first role of its kind hired into the finance function and demonstrates the strategic direction of the new CEO. The role is of vital importance to the organisation and as such they are looking for experienced individual who will bring fresh ideas to the table.
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with a more technical background who has found their way into commercial more recently? Perhaps via a reporting role?
Are you more of a CIMA profile with plenty of commercial finance experience already gained within your previous roles such as Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner or Finance Analyst?
Regardless, you have a solid base of accounting knowledge with a passion for commercial finance and data analysis?
If so, then this role could be for you …
As the Group Project Accountant you will step into a highly experience finance team looking to enhance their commercial capabilities. You will get significant exposure to the Senior Leadership Team as well as liaising with relevant stakeholders across a finance and non-finance (Ops, HR, Marketing, Sales etc). You will need to wear many hats at a given time to help the business plan for the future and maximise the opportunities before it and will be rewarded with career opportunities and skill development along the way.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus benefits
- High trust and flexible working environment (remote working on offer)
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Finance team
What will you bring?
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA or equivalent with some post qualified experience.
- Experience in financial planning, analysis and providing insights from analysis.
- Be able to evidence problem solving, analytical thinking, vision and leadership.
- Some insight and experience of working with remote or international teams.
- Strong IT skills i.e. Advanced Excel;
- Ability to prepare presentations that show analysis and provide insight.
The role is commutable from across the East Midlands and South Yorkshire regions
The organisation has embraced modern working practices and offers a flexible, hybrid working model to suit the individuals they employ.
The client is also an advocate of creating a modern working environment and a safe environment for all its employees. Diversity and Inclusion is creating a equality for all its employees is of paramount importance.
What do you think? Sound interesting? If so, please click apply or get in touch ASAP to discuss further.