£65000 - £85000 per annum
22 days ago
Group Financial Controller | Derbyshire | Technology Sector | Salary up to £85,000
Are you an experienced and Qualified Accountant open to a new opportunity in the East Midlands?
I am delighted to be working on a newly created Group Financial Controller opportunity to support the FD in taking the organisation through a significant period of change. The organisation are witnessing significant growth across all revenue streams both organically and through acquisition. The role is vital to the organisation and will play a pivotal role in future team shaping, system changes, acquisition integration and process improvements.
What are they looking for? They need a technically strong, qualified accountant who has progressed up to management level and is a proven leader within finance. You would ideally have operated within a group structure (ideally US Owned?) and gained some experience around creating a Shared Service Centre and/or implementing a new ERP platform.
Role Headlines include:
- Managing, mentoring and developing a large finance team
- Rolling out a new system across the business
- Seamless acquisitions integration into finance, identifying operational and accounting streamlining opportunities
- Technical accounting including SOX, US GAAP and IFRS
- Identifying and delivering process improvements
Sound interesting? Have what it takes? If so please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications