£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Group Financial Accountant - Interim - Daily Rate - Nottingham
- My client is an iconic British betting and gambling organisation. They have a forward-thinking strategy that has seen them consistently grow year on year, building through organic growth while also strategically acquiring complimentary organisations.
- Due to a maternity cover, they are looking to take on a contract Group Financial Accountant for the next 9-12 months.
- This is an interim contract role based in Nottingham. Based on experience this Group Financial Accounting position will be between £300 -£350 per day
- As the Group Financial Accountant, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and be a part of the wider finance team of 25.
Your duties will include the following:
- Development of group reporting requirements and review processes are in line with business growth
- Assist in the monthly consolidation process, including dealing with divisional reporting packages, reconciling intercompany accounts
- Reviewing/preparing balance sheet account notes and performing investigation/reconciliation work on large movements.
- Preparation of UK and overseas subsidiary financial statements
- Review and maintain all standards in line with compliance policies
- Process improvements and standardisation of reporting
- Ad-hoc support to the wider team as required
- You will be ACA, ACCA or equivalent with prior experience working within a larger organisation
- You will be organised, have strong attention to detail and be someone that takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication are vital
This is an interim contract role based in Nottingham. Based on experience this Group Financial Accounting position will be between £300 -£350 per day