£38000 - £42000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Group Financial Accountant | Loughborough / Coventry | Salary Up to £42,000 + benefits
Are you a newly qualified large practice trained accountant looking to make their 1st move into industry?
If not are you a qualified accountant with statutory accounts experience looking for a new challenge in a large organisation with a modern working ethos?
What can I expect to be doing?
- This is quite a generalist position with both technical accounting duties and a great deal of people interaction.
- You will ultimately be responsible for preparing the businesses UK Statutory Accounts ready for Audit (September).
- Acting as the leading interface between the Company and auditors and tax advisors.
- Closely monitor working capital via the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
- Managing all treasury activities, including cash forecasts and loan and related party facilities
- Maintaining and improving the financial control environment. As the business goes through a transformation they are looking for someone who can contribute with ideas in terms of best practice for a centralised way of working.
- Assist in preparing and presenting financial information for management and shareholders, including Group reporting.
- There will also be a lot of interaction with the wider business and its subsidiaries to ensure that finance is getting the information it requires and in-turn is providing fit for purpose reporting to further business objectives.
- Any experience of IFRS 101 would be also useful as this will be part of the role.
- Ad-hoc support to wider group finance function as required.
What do I need to be considered?
- The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA with Statutory Accounts experience.
- Strong communication and influence skills
- IT Literate and comfortable with Microsoft packages and finance systems
- Highly numerate
- Commercial Awareness
- High attention to detail
- Pride in the work you deliver
- Team focusses ethos, happy to share in success
Sound like you? If so please click apply or get in touch ASAP to ensure you are considered.